We’re different from other home builders in Michigan. If you live in the area currently, you don’t have to go far to see the unfinished homes or incomplete neighborhoods in the area — many of them sitting untouched and unoccupied because of builders who ran out of money or were affected by the down housing market in the last 10 years.
What makes us different?
1. We have no corporate or personal debt. Our sites are owned free and clear without construction financing. Since 2007, we have constructed hundreds of homes despite the economic downturn without construction financing. Additionally, our office, showroom, construction equipment and commercial vehicles are all owned free and clear.
2. You deal directly with our owner. Livonia Builder’s owner Danny Veri is known for his attention to detail and cares about your experience with Livonia Builders.
3. We have strong relationships with our vendors and partners. Many of our trusted partners have known us for 20+ years, such as Dennis at Dennison Carpentry or Ted at Firmbuilt Construction. Check out the rest here.
4. We support local charities and foundations. Metro Detroit is our proud place of business — and we like to give back to the community in any way we can.
5. We believe in building you a quality home for less. Just take a look at our standard features — where else can you get a brand new home with energy saving appliances, maple cabinets, granite counter tops, distinct architecture and a beautifully landscaped yard for less than $200,000? Our homes in The Woodlands of Arbor Ridge start at $164,900; Torwood starts at $199,900; and Cherry Hill Village starts at only $179,900.